The Pioneer is the monthly newsletter of USNF. It contains articles related to the life of the Society, including committee work, events and activities.
Submitting an article or news item to the Pioneer:
- Article should be not more than 350 words long, formatted in Times New Roman 12 pt.
- Brief news items for the “Bulletin Board” section of the Pioneer may be submitted by completing and submitting the News Item Submission Form at the link below.
- Deadline for submission is the third Thursday of each month at 12 noon, for publication on the fourth Thursday of the month.
The Sunday Times:
The ST is the weekly announcement bulletin of USNF. It is made available to members and subscribing friends by email, and is an attachment to the Order of Meeting at the Sunday morning worship service. The ST contains brief, time-sensitive announcements.
Submitting a news item to the ST:
- Item should be not more than 25 words in length.
- Item should concern an event related to congregational life at USNF.
- Deadline for submission is each Thursday at noon for the following Sunday.
Our bulletin board, located inside the entryway at the side of the building, is available for printed announcements of news and events of interest to the USNF community. To submit an announcement to the bulletin board, please complete and submit the News Item Submission Form below.