The Unitarian Society is pleased to offer the use of our beautiful, historic building for a variety of purposes that enrich the life of our community. In addition to hosting numerous meetings and events for the members of our Society, we offer a classic, memorable venue for weddings and a convenient, accessible meeting and event space for non-profits and other groups.
Whether or not you are a USNF member, we ask that you follow these steps if you are interested in using our building:
- Review our Building Use Guidelines.
- Learn more about what our building offers—choose the space that’s right for your purpose.
- Check your preferred dates and times on our Building Calendar.
- Use the online Building Reservation Request Form to submit your request. (Requests for rental space can take up to a week to process.)
- If applicable, send payment for fees, sign your contract and pick up any necessary keys. Details about these steps will be provided by our office staff when you submit your Building Reservation Request.