Building Use Guidelines
The Unitarian Society is pleased to be able to offer the use of our building for USNF and community events. The following guidelines have been established to ensure the well-being of our historic building and those who use it.
Please read these guidelines carefully.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Great Hall or Parlor at any time.
- A full kitchen is available, however it is only included with rental of the Social Room or when specifically requested.
- All furniture and equipment must be returned to its original location.
- Storage is not available for non-USNF uses.
- All events must have a designated contact person responsible for paying any fees, signing the contract, keeping the space safe during the event and making sure the building is clean and locked when the group leaves.
- All rentals require a signed building contract and payment of a $25 refundable key/cleaning deposit. The contact person(s) for the event must return a signed copy of the contract, pick up any necessary keys and make payment of the deposit and any other fees prior to their event.
- The building and grounds must be treated with respect and left in a clean and orderly manner.
- Cleanup is the responsibility of the contact person. If additional cleaning is necessary, the deposit will be retained.
- Events must be in keeping with our Unitarian Universalist Principles.
- Political candidate campaigning, for-profit business activity, commercial sales or outside fund-raising is prohibited except for purposes that further our religious purposes, Congregational Social Justice Position Statements or Social Justice Projects.